| The tailcoat originates from the 19th century. Starting life as a riding jacket, its cut away front edges kept the coat out of the way of the rider's knees whilst the two buttons at the back enabled him to fasten the tails out of the way when on horseback. The coat has a slope away front with a single button closure and high waistline and comes in traditional black herringbone, suitable for weddings, Ascot and other formal occasions. |
- 100% Pure New Wool
- 1 Button
- Double Breasted Lapels
- Centre Vent with 2 Buttons on the top
- All Buttons are cloth covered
- 2 inside Breast Pockets
- Flower holder behind Lapel
- Fully lined in Black
- 4 button cuffs
- Double breasted lapels.
- Available in short Regular and Long.
- Boys sizes available in Regular 20" to 34"